Monday, October 1, 2007

Happy Birthday Kena!


I think this picture is perfect to show the Kena I know and love. She is the life of the party! She laugh, snorts, farts and cracks us up. I love her contagious personality. I hope you have a good one Kena! I'll call you in a bit so I can bring you your cake!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Malea Ellett said...

Annie - you are on the ball girl!! You're so cute, I love seeing these pics!

Kena said...

How about that vein poking out of my head.... That concert was so fun we have got to do it again as soon as I'm not fat and pregnant. Thanks Annie you're so sweet!! (I can't wait to see my cake)

Lisha said...

What the birthdays!! Who DOESN'T have a birthday in September or October is what I want to know?!!:) Happy Birthday Kena!

Mike and Debbie said...

Happy b-day Kena! You are such a fun girl!

{Annie N.} said...

no kidding Lisha! I like the vein Kena :)