Sunday, October 14, 2007

Zions with the Girls...


























I had a busy weekend. So today I am playing catch up on my blog. Thursday afternoon Amber, Rileigh, Carly, my Mom, Hallie and I went to Springdale and stayed in a hotel for the night. We usually go to Salt Lake for U.E.A. but this year my Mom wanted to do something different. So she got us a room and we headed up to Zion's. The first thing we did was eat at the Pizza Noodle. Yummy! This is one of my top ten favorite places to eat. If you haven't tried it, you are missing out. (They also have one in Park City.) After that we just did typical girl stuff. We went and sat in there sweet jacuzzi with a view to die for . Then went and gave each other pedicures and tried to watch Grey's Anatomy on our TV with volume issues. That was interesting! We had a really good time! Thanks Mom!

6 comments:

Kena said...

That is so fun you do girls trips like that. I wish my fam did that.

jaesi said...

How fun. Look at all those pretty girls in the hot tub!

C Hansen said...

You have such a fun mom!! Lets do a double date to the Swichback up there!

Lisha said...

Fun times! I think its so great that your mom puts little weekend things together like that for just the girls. You have a neat family! Glad you had fun!

Annaca said...

Annie:It's Annaca. Holy Cow how the heck are you! Your family is adorable, plus your blog kicks my blogs butt!! Anyway, it's travandanni.blogspot.com.

Jennie Minor said...

Sounds fun! The pictures are so cute! Can't wait till I come to SG!!