Sunday, November 18, 2007

I am Thankful for...

I thought I would start this Thanksgiving week out with a list of what I am thankful for:
* My family (of course)
* My hard working hubby :)
* blogs* being able to find old friends, and read fun articles or just relating to each other has been so fun. I wish I would have discovered them sooner. :)
* my memory foam mattress (I heart it!)
* my friends* I truly believe that women need friends to talk and understand them. Men just can't always relate. There's nothing like a girls night out to cheer you up or give you a break from the kiddies.
* Good books* though they are sometimes hard to find. I love to cuddle up to a good book.
* Chocolate* isn't it proven that there is some kind of feel good ingredient in Chocolate?
*Push up bras* or should I say padded bras. Not much left these days and gravity couldn't get much crueler. :(
*Diet Coke ( we have a love hate relationship)
*Laughter* need I say more
*Fast food or eating out- I hate to cook and most things taste better made by someone else.
*Shopping trips-without kids of course, oh wait and with lots of money to spend. am I sounding vain?
*Tiny babies* the ones who let you cuddle them and make sweet cooing noises.
* My kids sleeping through the night in their own beds. (like last night that was the first time both of them did..sad)
* service * doing something for someone that makes you and them both feel good.
*the holidays* I just love the anticipation and fuss. The decorations, lights, yummy food and good company.
Well there are a million more things I could list. I hope you all have a good Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

jaesi said...

Good things to be thankful for..
Sleeping babies...ah yes....sad to say my kids sleeping habits went out the window when we came here....its just way easier to have them sleep with you in the middle of the night.

{Annie N.} said...

Thanks spidey mom! I'm not sure who spilled but I have a good idea. It wasn't "the beaner" she wasn't there when I revealed my secret.