Wednesday, November 14, 2007

What's up with that Wednesday?!

So a while back I decided that I would hire the maids to come clean my house. It was awesome! They cleaned my whole house in one hour top to bottom for a very reasonable price. Chad was off on one of his many hunts, so I thought it would be nice for him to come home to a sparkling house (and nice for me not to have to do it myself). I couldn't have enjoyed it more! I sat on the couch and read a book while they cleaned away. I felt a little guilty but man I could get used to them cleaning for me. I didn't tell Chad that I hired them because I knew he would freak! SO then I was at lunch with my sister and laws and I told them about it. BUT I swore them to secrecy not to tell Chad. A few weeks later Chad made some comment like oh maybe you should just call the housekeepers to come and clean. I sat up straight thinking oh crap! I've been caught. Come to find out one of my SIL squealed on me! What the heck?! Is it against woman code to hire some one to clean? I think they told in spite. Now the guys at work tease Chad about going home to his butler! Come on!
I've never done it before and I'll probably never get to do it again but, I sure wish I could!

9 comments:

Becca said...

I did it...and I love it....they come once a month now. It is awesome!

Aleisha said...

They definately broke the code!! How sad. They will never hear your secrets again now will they? ha ha ha. I would totally hire a maid if I had the money. No doubts about it.

Heather B said...

BEST IDEA EVER!! There's nothing wrong with that!

Heather B said...

I LOVE Your new layout!!

Dana said...

They are just jealous, who hasn't done it at least once or wish that they could. Good for you!!!!

The Wallis Family said...

They come to my house twice a month. I have become so spoiled, I don't know what I'd do without them!!!

jaesi said...

I like the sound of sitting on my bumb while other people do the dirty work....good job.

Malea Ellett said...

I would in a heart beat if I could!!! Good for you!!

Jennie Minor said...

I have one! I LOVE HER. I don't think that you should be embarrassed. I would just say heck yes I did! and just smile. its great. But your sister in law broke the secret code. haha