Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A few family pictures








We just got our family pictures taken last week by Malea she is such an awesome photographer. Especially considering how hard it is to get a decent shot of Luke who can't hold still and Hallie who won't smile and Chad who just doesn't want to be there. Here are just a few of my favorites.

8 comments:

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

SOOO cute - Malea is awesome. Your card is super cute!

Jennie Minor said...

Love the pictures. You guys look great. Good job Malea. I wonder if she would come to Cali and take our next family picture?

Ryan said...

I love your pictures. You look gorgeous Annie

Lisha said...

Perfect! Could they really be any cuter?!! Everyone looks so great!

[BrookeO] said...

amazing!!

Heather T. said...

Very cute Annie !!!!

Kena said...

Cute family Annie! I love the card too.

Mandi said...

I love those pictures!