
My Mom is so fun she planned a little girls night for us last night. It started out with a little tea party, where she gave us cute scarves and yummy hot chocolate. Then we went to the Nutcracker at the Dixie College. We had a great time. Carly ate it up! By the end she was dancing in the isle. The had the cutest little girls as mice and lots of beautiful costumes. Our local talent did a great job. I'm always a little embarrassed when the guys come out in their tights. I know this is what ballet is all about but, man that is too much information. Other than that we loved it. Thanks again Mom!
5 comments:
Sounds like fun. Sorry I missed out on the play date. I was sad but had some things I had to get done.
Your mom and the girls in your family are so great at doing things together. Love, the tea party, scarves, and Nutcracker. Too fun!
Wheres Hallie?
Cute scarves and I want hot chocolate!
the turners are so much fun! me and tess went to the nutcracker tonight and i'm with ya on the men in tights.. little scary! your party looked fun!!! leave it to judy!
Your mom is sooo cute. Love her!
Post a Comment