Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Whoops..

I think that I'm not cut out for this Santa business. I'm about as sneaky as an elephant. Luke has found every present that I have bought. I thought I had these great hiding spots but no he finds the stuff comes and gets me and asks for the stuff. Yesterday I was sneaking in the last present for him, I thought he was in the toy room but he was waiting at the garage door for me. I just panicked and started running, he was close on my heels yelling "I want that one Thomas". (it was a thomas the train toy) Next year I'm going to have to figure out a new plan.

3 comments:

Jennie Minor said...

that is too funny!

Lisha said...

We've been OH so careful this year! All of our presents from santa are in our closet up high on a shelf with a big sheet over them. So far so good! Luke is just to observant!

jaesi said...

"I just panicked and started running..."
I am busting up at that! Oh...maybe I should start shopping...