10. trying to walk down a flight of stairs after going to spin class for the 1st time in 3 years.
9. Realizing that every time Ellen gives away something on her talk show I find myself crying.
8. Luke telling me he would get Hallie when see woke up from a nap, then listening at the door (since I wasn't allowed to go in with him) when he went in and said "Hi baby you wake up?" and climbed into her crib with her.
7.Chad accusing me of loving teeny bop movie's and me not even trying to deny it.
6. Finding 80's moon boots in the back of Megan's car, and how quickly she said they weren't hers.
5. 27 dresses: the Benny and the Jets scene, go see it if you haven't. Funny stuff.
4. Juno the movie, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.
3. Standing in line at the movie listening to the girl behind me tell her husband he got the wrong kind of licorice, because it had more calories than another. I looked down and I was holding and extra large popcorn with extra butter, several bags of candy and a large diet coke.
2. The conversations Amber and I have about our fav TV sitcoms like their characters are real people and we are tight with them.
1. Chad telling me he needed some "me time". What's that?
10 comments:
So funny! especially when Chad told you he needed "me" time! lol
well, you just made me laugh, so thanks!!!
That is the cutest thing ever, luke getting her out! He is a doll!
hilarious! Dont you know that diet coke cancels out the calories in the foods you have it with?
And what is this fav tv show?
ba ba ba benny and the jetttsssssaaaahh!!!! I love it! You are funny! I think every time I'm with you I laugh about something!
So funny! Thanks for the good laugh. ..it just made me miss you that much more! Umm...Megan...what's with the moon boots? I always knew you were an 80's girl, but I just didn't think you'd ever take it that far!
You have the greatest sense of humor, I love it! I can picture you in each of those situations. You're funny!:)
You know that the reason you bring up the moon boots is because you were jealous you didn't have such a sweet pair in the back of your ride! Don't be jealous...I may let you borrow those some time! You should have seen my mom at the cabin this weekend wearing those things like they were at the height of fashion! Nobody does it quite like Lana.
Love this post. It's hilarious. I have one question about number 9... are you crying because the joy that person gets receiving it or because it isn't you receiving the prize??
I just saw 27 dresses. So so funny. The Benny and Jets scene was the hilarious.
I love it!
Post a Comment