I'm very excited to say that Mindi (Megan Larkin Marchant's sister) has started a blog. I've been wishing her and Megan would because they are both very
creative, witty, and
entertaining. Maybe we will get some guest appearances from Megan also. Or maybe you could start you own blog Megs! Now that's an idea! check her out click here
5 comments:
I am so excited! And I agree! Megs needs to get a blog.
You know it's not going to happen!! Especially since I have been trying to help Mindi get her own up and running and I realize that they are way too much work!! I don't think I could handle the pressure.
Come on Megs! Cowboy up!
basically my blog IS megan's blog--she is gonna get big props for it. she is my enabler and i love her for it. truth is that she is way funnier than i am but i am louder than her. plus i would crush her when i sit on her.
Lol! Whatever Mindi! I'm pretty sure I would crush her if I sat on her she is a little thing these days.
Post a Comment