thoughts of a flighty woman
I know, it is sooooo sad. He was such a great actor.
Wow, I'm way out of the loop. What happened. I loved him too. I love a man with a strong jaw line.
annie--get your butt bloggin' cuz i wanna not see heath's photo every time i pull you up....may he rest in peace. amen
I second that Mindi !!!! I am kinda over the pic of Heath as well. Oh wait I don't even have a blog, I will shut up now !!!
Oh fine!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I know, it is sooooo sad. He was such a great actor.
Wow, I'm way out of the loop. What happened. I loved him too. I love a man with a strong jaw line.
annie--get your butt bloggin' cuz i wanna not see heath's photo every time i pull you up....may he rest in peace. amen
I second that Mindi !!!! I am kinda over the pic of Heath as well. Oh wait I don't even have a blog, I will shut up now !!!
Oh fine!
Post a Comment