Ok Girls (or guys?) I've asked this before but I'm asking again, what is your favorite music group, or song or new stuff you've found ? I'm also trying to get a good mix of music on my ipod and most of it's the same old stuff that I'm getting sick of. So leave a comment and let me know what your is. Thanks!
16 comments:
The Beach Boys are really cool.
Mom? come on!
well if not the beach boys, how about Neil Diamond? Now that is classic. ;)
For reals? Both stated above are totally great!!! But, you need some Regina Spektor! She is awesome. And, I love Ben harper (especially the song walk away.) The soundtrack from The Last Kiss is a favorite lately as well (although there is one questionable song on it.) I am not sure what type of music you like, but i hope this helps.
misery business by paramore, tattoo by jordan sparks, guardian angel by red jump suit appuratus, bubbly toes by jack johnson. . . .
Haha Neil Diamond!
Love that man, or maybe just Saving Silverman.
Im all about good country. And disney soundtracks.
Alicia Key's new album is super good - I love every song.
Anything by Hot Hot Heat....or Arctic Monkeys. Alicia Key's new album is good too.
okay, now dont laugh, but the britney spears new album is REALLY GOOD!! it has a lot of poppy dance music that makes you want to run on that treadmill just a little faster....for just chilling, both keane albums are awesome. but if you need the best of the best, you are gonna have to go with depeche mode....
is the anonymous Mindy or Megan? Depeche mode? I think it is!
I'm betting it's Mindy. Thanks girls!
Cant go wrong with a little Il' Divo?? Im i love with them :)
Do we need to start Tape Club up again?!? I think we might...!
I just revamped my Ipod so here are some the songs I'm a fan of (some old, some new, probably a lot teenage-y! oh well!)
AFI--Miss murder or Love Like Winter
Flyleaf--Fully Alive or All Around me
Kate Nash--Merry Happy or Foundations (But she says 2 bad words)
Paramore--CrushCrushCrush; MIKA--Big Girl You Are Beautiful (hilarious and motivates me to work out!)
Brand New--Okay I believe you...
Boys Like Girls--The Great Escape
O.A.R.--Love and Memories
Plain White T's--Hate
So, I just realized a lot of these songs are about breaking up...Mike and I are doing fine :)!
I concur with Mindi that anything by DM is great...and I am ashamed to admit that she is correct about the Britney thing. It is actually quite infectious and good times, unlike her personal life she actually seemed to get it right. Keane is awesome as well and in honor of my Edward Cullen I do truly enjoy Muse.
Yeah lots of new options. I'm cool with starting a new tape club Debs!
Hey Annie! It was good to see you at the movie! You should go see it...we loved it! So speaking of, the August Rush soundtrack is really good, I'm kind of a soundtrack junkie. But aside from soundtracks, we are HUGE John Mayer and Michael Buble fans at our house. Keane is really good too. You should check out the Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse playlists on Stephenie Meyer's website... they're all really good.
Post a Comment