Saturday, February 23, 2008

Enterprise

Ever six months or so Chad trys to talk me into selling our house and moving to Enterprise. I'm thinking maybe when H. E. double hockey sticks freezes over! No offense Enterpriseans (?) I'm just not a fan of living in BFE and having to drive forever to see family, or a decent grocery store. No target, no fast food. I'd go crazy! Oh and they have snow there. You may as well kill me now. I can't drive in snow. The last time I did it was nearly fatal.
When we were finding a lot to build our house on I was thinking The Fields was too far of a drive. Chad's big thing is he thinks it would be way cheaper to live there. I'm thinking that after the gas I'd be buying to save me from being depressed (driving into town everyday), and the armored vehicle he'd have to buy me to protect me & kiddies from the snow car wrecks I'd be involved in would cost a lot more.

18 comments:

Aleisha said...

You are so funny Annie. I agree though. My sister lives there and loves it but the drive would kill me.

Amy said...

ya, i would have to agree with you on that! i have to be by target too. plus you cant move! first off your house is soooo cute and so are your cute kids!

Heidi said...

What's the deal? My husband says the same & is continually suggesting it. One of these days I think I'll agree and see how serious he is. I know I couldn't do it and deep down inside I don't think he could either.

brandee williams said...

YOU CAN"T MOVE!!!

Rachel said...

that is so funny! Dennis has tried to pull that one on me too.. what is it with enterprise?? i'm with you.. no target.. no go

{Annie N.} said...

I WILL NOT MOVE THERE! (no worries girls) I'm glad to know others are getting harrassed by there hubbies to move there. :)

jaesi said...

Paul originates from Enterprise....his parents both grew up there.
I would LOVE to live there. But yes, they would need a few fast food places :)

Jennie Minor said...

my husband asked me to move Enterprise too! Not really I just wanted to fit in!
if you do ANY moving how about to Aliso Viejo??

Mindi said...

why won't my computer bring up any of your text, annie? mindi can't read!!!

Dana said...

I would NEVER want to live there either!

Maegan said...

LOL that is so funny, luckily my husband has never suggested that but most of my friends husbands have! Your kids are so cute- you have a beautiful family.

Lisha said...

I could live in Pine Valley, but Enterprise is a little too far. I don't know though, it might not be that bad for a short time!:)

Kate said...

IF not Enterprise why not Cedar City? Cost of living is cheaper but, no target YET!! And you could hang out with ME:)

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

BOOO to Enterprise!

{Annie N.} said...

Mindi you have a weird monitor! Is that better?

Mindi said...

now it's fixed! btw tell chad that he would NOT save money, it would in fact COST him more money as you would have to go into counseling and be on severe anti-depressants. legit.
take it from a girl who married an enterprise fellow--even HE wanted to not live there. nice to visit, nice to come back home from.

Bethany said...

hey Im loving the ted nugget book! Sadly, Lance does enjoy an evening at home watch Ted on the tub. Only a hunters wife would understand right??

Joellen said...

17 comments your are so popular! I think that you would LOVE it up there. I really don't know i have only been there once to the corn festivis.