
Every time one of my friends birthday comes up I start looking through my old scrapbooks to find a sweet picture of them, and everytime I think wow! I have the coolest friends! Seriously, when ever we get together it is the best. There is never a dull moment. It also makes me miss high school. :)
Lisha was the brains behind some of these sweet events like the WWF gathering. We found these sweet T shirts at Walmart for like a dollar, and some how it spiraled into meeting at Lisha's cabin. I will never forget that night so funny!
Anyway I just wanted to wish Lisha a Happy Birthday today! I have always looked up to Lisha she is such a smart, creative,talented, caring, organized, as close to perfect as humanly possible,and fun girl. I hope you have a wonderful day! Happy happy! Love ya!
6 comments:
that was probably one of the funnest/funniest nights of my life! LOVED IT!
Happy Birthday Lisha! Hope you have a great day! Love you and am so glad that we have been friends all these years.
Can't wait for our next girls weekend in Vegas?!?!
Lisha was definitely the best party planner around! I loved her crazy ideas, (not so much the ones caught on video though)!!
Hope you have a fabulous day Lisha!
Thanks Annie! WOW! That was way too nice! Oh, how I miss the good old days when we were crazy and loved to make fools out of ourselves. Secretly I am hoping that my tapes will disintegrate over the next few years and they won't ever work again! Too bad we still have pictures though.....hmmmm. I guess we can just tell our kids doing crazy things together is the only way to bond yourself for life! So glad we are still friends after all these years! You're the best! I love you!
Risha Logers---HB!!! I wish we were together so we could celebrate your birthday together!!! I hope that you have a great time today and have a wonderful birthday. I love you so much and have so many great memories of times we spent together!!
annie's black scrunchie in the card photo is spectacular. hb lisha!
You really had a fun group of girlfriends.
Post a Comment