Good times! Annie, I missed you as my bed buddy last night. For some reason Neal didn't want to get up and talk with me at 4 in the morning?!! Whatever. "Laura, Laura."
What a fun trip! Glad you all had a great time! I was jealous.....three years in Phoenix, and still no visitors! I know, Jennie's definitely more hip and more fun than me and my roudy kids!:( I too was shocked by your short hair Megan! I like it! No more curls??
Lisha-you know that you are every bit as hip and cool as Jennie...but I have met Tyler and never Preston...that was a huge pull! You know I love you and would love to see you in Phoenix! Someday we are going to pull it together, but I think Neal would like to come down there and that makes things a bit more difficult! I still have the curls, but occasionally they just get blown out! :)
Lisha, Lisha, Lisha! You are totally hip and cool! It's not a contest. We ALL love you and your kids! I miss you girls so much and I am so glad that you both came to see me! How about I look 5 months prego! AHH lol! Let's plan the next trip...Phoneix?
It is so much fun to hang out with friends without all the munchkins driving you crazy. And to act you know a little immature away from being a mom. I love it!!
8 comments:
Good times! Annie, I missed you as my bed buddy last night. For some reason Neal didn't want to get up and talk with me at 4 in the morning?!! Whatever. "Laura, Laura."
where are you girl's bikinis???? i wanted a little skin, for crying out loud.....what a rip.
What the....?!? When did Megan chop her hair?!? So cute!
And it's scary how those Larkins like to see skin! Now I know where the scarf-shirt incident came from!
Jealous that you all had so much fun together! Next road trip....Germany?!?!
Sigh...I can only dream!
What a fun trip! Glad you all had a great time! I was jealous.....three years in Phoenix, and still no visitors! I know, Jennie's definitely more hip and more fun than me and my roudy kids!:( I too was shocked by your short hair Megan! I like it! No more curls??
Lisha-you know that you are every bit as hip and cool as Jennie...but I have met Tyler and never Preston...that was a huge pull! You know I love you and would love to see you in Phoenix! Someday we are going to pull it together, but I think Neal would like to come down there and that makes things a bit more difficult! I still have the curls, but occasionally they just get blown out! :)
Lisha, Lisha, Lisha! You are totally hip and cool! It's not a contest. We ALL love you and your kids!
I miss you girls so much and I am so glad that you both came to see me! How about I look 5 months prego! AHH lol!
Let's plan the next trip...Phoneix?
Looks like lots o fun. I love the Lazy Daisy picture of you Annie. Very cleaver !!!!
It is so much fun to hang out with friends without all the munchkins driving you crazy. And to act you know a little immature away from being a mom. I love it!!
Post a Comment