Thursday, February 28, 2008

What the?



Hmm... I thought I had a couple years before I'd have to start buying the little lady expensive electronics. Now what? A cell phone for her second birthday?
I'm so not ready for teenagers!

13 comments:

brit said...

I haven't been on your blog in awhile and all the sudden all this crap about Enterprise. Hon, you gotta JUST SAY NO! Ha, ha. My neice and nephew live there though and for that reason, I would love it. WOW, Hallie is really growing up. Has she started her ladies days already too?

Ashley H said...

What a cutie!

Jennie Minor said...

Hallie is so dang cute! Love that girl! Love the pics with her and the i pod. Watch out!

Aleisha said...

I know I tell you this all the time but she is sooooo cute.

Mike and Debbie said...

Those are some cute pics of your little girl! I can't believe how old she is now!! I love it! What is it with teeny babies knowing how to run electronics!?! My nephew is the same! Scary! They'll be able to take over my job when they're 5!

jaesi said...

those things work wonders on airplanes! she is so darling...

Lisha said...

Cute! She seems right at home with her ipod. Love it!

Malea Ellett said...

She is soooo cute! I love it!

Mindi said...

don't you know? all the kids are getting cell phones for their 2nd birthday now. keep up, annie!

Joellen said...

2nd Birthday? I think that it is great shower gift. You know that Madi loves a phone.

Jill Wittwer said...

A pacifier and an iPod, that is how I relax too! She's so cute!

stefanie said...

She is soooo adorable, I can't get over her eyes!! I can't believe she actually knew what to do with an iPod...2 going on 20 right?! (lovin' the pillows on your couch btw)

[BrookeO] said...

Oh I hear ya!