I about fell over laughing when I caught sight of this. I'm sure they are very handy for the dog lovers. I had no idea they had strollers for dogs. This girl was very sweet and let the kids pet her "babies" (there are two dogs in there) . I don't think they would fit in those cute little dog purses the stars carry around. So she had to up grade to the stroller. Hopefully she doesn't see this and realize that I'm making fun. Do they have car seats for dogs too?
10 comments:
okay, Im not sure if you are posting this to make fun of it...but I saw this exact thing in the mall the other day and COULD NOT believe it. I totally thought the lady had a newborn in there till I saw it was a dog! How ridiculous! And she was pushing it around so proudly!
LOL! I love you Jaesi! You know I'm making fun. :)
what the?? That is just crazy! Why do people carry dogs around in bags instead of walking them? why do they push them instead of walking them? I hope I NEVER see a dog in a car seat! How funny would that be?
dogs are fun only when other people have them. when you get to the point when you are spending $1000 + per month on it's medications (hello my aunt) then it's time to put it DOWN!
I am NOT a dog fan at all !!! Last night we went hiking and climbing with one of our friends that has a dog. I asked her if she was going to bring it. She said yes, are you coming and I said no. She said she would leave it home if I wanted her to, I said YES I DO !! I won, the dog lost !!!
What the H is Jennie doing blogging when she is in freakin' Hawaii?
Dont make fun, I totally have one and I take my dogs for a walk in it every day!!!!! ha ha ha
Oh my, seriously??? I haven't seen one yet, and so hope not to! Let the poor dog walk for heaven's sake.
Jason and I saw those somewhere too. I can't remember where we were but that is way too crazy.
Don't people have better things to spend their money on! Dogs need exercise, so why should they be pushed in a stroller??? Also, I was thinking.....how do they go to the bathroom in that thing? Do they have a special bark that means, "okay, let me out now so I can do my duty on the grass like normal dogs?!" Dah!
Lisha-Lol! I totally agree!
Post a Comment