
Top ten things that made me happy this last week
10. *Nice weather ( I heart Spring!)
9. *Zumba* I have loved going to the aerobics class. So fun, even though I look like a complete dork!
8. *My kids actually staying in the nursery at the gym. (Major for Luke)
7. *Chad coming home from work before the sun set.
6. *Stick it* the movie I watched it on my ipod (headache) but it put me in a good mood and made me want to turn back the clock and be a gymnast.
5.* Luke going in the potty a couple times. (Not potty trained yet but we are getting there)
4. *Luke telling Hallie that he loved her and that she is sooo pretty.
3. *Sunday I got to go to Relief Society. I teach primary and I never get to go. I love how uplifting it is when I go. :)
2. *Amber's new mini van (sorry I couldn't resist) and how in love with it our kids are.
1. *Planning a trip to Disney Land. I can't wait to take the kids.
10. *Nice weather ( I heart Spring!)
9. *Zumba* I have loved going to the aerobics class. So fun, even though I look like a complete dork!
8. *My kids actually staying in the nursery at the gym. (Major for Luke)
7. *Chad coming home from work before the sun set.
6. *Stick it* the movie I watched it on my ipod (headache) but it put me in a good mood and made me want to turn back the clock and be a gymnast.
5.* Luke going in the potty a couple times. (Not potty trained yet but we are getting there)
4. *Luke telling Hallie that he loved her and that she is sooo pretty.
3. *Sunday I got to go to Relief Society. I teach primary and I never get to go. I love how uplifting it is when I go. :)
2. *Amber's new mini van (sorry I couldn't resist) and how in love with it our kids are.
1. *Planning a trip to Disney Land. I can't wait to take the kids.
4 comments:
you know you are in trouble when you have feelings of love for a minivan, right? that being said, you should join the club!
Amber....lets see this new mini van!!!
Post a Comment