Thursday, March 20, 2008

Blasted Cell Phones!


I've decided that I hate cell phones! Every 3 to 6 months I'm breaking them. They should be made for destruction. I'm constantly dropping it or my kids are abusing it. They cost way too much to replace in the middle of your contract. They are just a freakin' money trap! Yet I can't live without the little thing. If I leave it at home I feel like I forgot to wear a bra or something. My latest on that I've had since August now hangs up 50% of the time when I answer the phone. Lame! Someone needs to invent a waterproof indestructible phone, you could be really rich.

5 comments:

Aleisha said...

I agree. I have to have insurance on my phone and it its expensive.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Mindi said...

hey--you just got spam on your blog!! how come tv digital never leaves ME a hug????
i hate that the phone companies have us over a barrel. its bs

Jennie Minor said...

I feel your pain. I have broken/lost my cell phone 2 times since Feb. And they are SOOO expensive. It's a love hate relationship the the cell and I have.

Amy said...

It was so fun to hang out with you at Mindi's the other day....