Wednesday, March 12, 2008

In desperate need, Help!

Almost daily Chad is after me because my pants are too low in the back and about 3 to 5 inches of my G's are showing. That's garments not a G string people. I'm sure there are very attractive. I doesn't bother me too much cause I don't see it. :) So does anyone know of any high rise jeans that don't look like old lady jeans? I guess it's time to invest in some new ones. I apparently don't look in the right places. All the cute washes are so dang low rise. So if you know of any brands please leave me a comment. Thanks!

11 comments:

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

Modbe I am told has good ones - I have been pregnant since they came out so I haven't tried them.

Also I would go to The Buckle & get their help, they have so many brands & if you tell them what you want they should help you. I wear Lucky jeans - they are made for this purpose, except I buy mine at Downeast!

brandee williams said...

I have the same problem. So, when you find some let me know.
thanks

Jennie Minor said...

I buy the low jeans (not super low) but I just wear longer shirts. We are lucky that the style is long and bigger shirts.

The Chad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Chad said...

clarification, it's not the 3 to 5 inches of G's showing that is bothersome to me. It's the 3 to 5 inches of butt crack following. These are the things that way heavy on my mind. xoxoxo chad

{Annie N.} said...

Chad simmer down. It's not my fault I have an exceptionally high crack!

Mindi said...

mek jeans at buckle are my new favorites--the mykonos in them runs a bit higher and they have stretch in them which makes everything better. downside is they are roughly 135 bucks, but since the chad is loaded, it shouldn't be a problem....

Bloggie McBlogster said...

I don't know of any good brands but I do know of a free-loading big sister who would be more than happy to take those old jeans off your hands when you get rid of them *grin*.

Your entries always make me smile, Annie... keep 'em coming!

-Susie Jane

jaesi said...

we all know that you wear the diamond g strings....and you like to show them off :)
Time to go for the Riders....ha ha

Jennie Minor said...

Okay I love that chad commented on your blog about your butt crack. soo funny!

Ash said...

you should have left our minds wonder once you told us your G's were showing ;)