Wow this week flew by! Jennie came and stayed with it and we kept ourselves very busy! It was way fun, we did a lot of eating she had several places that she wanted to eat while visiting. She wanted to show Truman Zions so we went there. It was rather chilly so we didn't stay long but, we got to eat at the yummy Pizza Noodle Co.. That was my highlight. My kids loved having her and Truman here. They can't figure out where they went. Luke keeps telling me "I can't find Truman anywhere!" When we got in the car today to leave the house he said "ok lets go to Truman's house". We will have to keep up the visits. We are heading to DisneyLand next week so we are going to try and go visit them while in Cali. Good Times
(I was bummed I didn't have any pictures of the prego but, she was dodging the camera)
4 comments:
oh, my baby is so cute with the flower in her hair!! my favorite part of the zions pictures is the fact that megan wore wedge sandals to do her hiking in. yup, she's my sister.
Disneyland...jealous.
Zions....jealous
girlfriends visiting...jealous
Pizza & Noodle... aaah, I LOVE!!! Have so much fun in Disneyland, we want to come!
So fun! I was just a few weeks off....(sigh)!! Have tons of fun in Disneyland!!
Post a Comment