Saturday, April 12, 2008

Our Baby Vagrant




Hallie cracks me up! She loads up her stroller with anything she can find, and then puts on her little cowgirl hat and pushes it around. She looks like the homeless with their shopping carts full of all their belongings. Hope you all enjoy this as much as I do.

9 comments:

Aleisha said...

She is so funny and cute. Homeless? Not that cutie!!!!

Heather T. said...

What is silly girl you have. She is for sure a cutie !!

jaesi said...

hilarious. she would fit in nicely around here.

Lisha said...

That is funny! She must be strong to push that much stuff around the house!:)

Jennie Minor said...

she is so cute! Love the pics.

Lesley said...

That is so great! At least she is learning to pack on her own. Maybe you should get her a bandana and a stick so she can make a bundle and sling it over her shoulder!

Jami Hansen said...

Hey, Annie
I haven't seen you for awhile. Your blog is really cute. You have got such cute kids. I just started a blog. I found your blog through people I knew. We need to get together. I will call you..

Jami Hansen said...

I can't believe how big Hallie is getting. Your kids are both just growing up on you. I think it is time for you guys to have another..She looks like she is keeping you busy & is alot of fun..

Amy said...

she is a doll!! cutest thing ever! cant wait till Kylee is that age!