Last Thursday was my SIL Heather's Bday. I know I'm way behind we were in Cali on that day and didn't have a computer to use. Anyway I hope you had a happy one Heather. I am so glad you are in our family. You are such a fun addition. A few things I admire about Heather are: she is an AWESOME cook, wonderful mom to cute little Bode, she is funny, she does lots of thoughtful things for people, in my younger days she would take me anywhere from shopping in Vegas to just about anywhere I asked her to. She is very driven, and she plays a mean game of cards, and she is very fun to be around. Happy Happy!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday, Heather!!! Love the pic.
Happy Birthday! You are awesome and I hope that you had a great day!
thanks for the shout out, but the pic is UNCALLED for !!!! come on now !!!!!
Happy Birday Heather!
hb heather--i am thinking that you should bring that look back. it is TOTALLY working for you!!!! love it!! hope you had a happy day
Oh heather those shoes are so coming on you!!!!
Happy Birthday to you!
H (very belated) B Heather! Looking sassy!
Post a Comment