Thursday, May 22, 2008

Warning:

Addictive evil little cupcakes. They are found at 25 Main. I can't stop thinking about them especially the coconut frosting ones. Yummy! I couldn't decide which one to get so I got a little of everything. Those pink ones are strawberry and they are my #2 favorite. I'm pretty sure Ashlynn was laughing at me while I ordered $11 worth of cupcakes. Pathetic I know! I need to work on my self discipline. :) I would like to get you all addicted so I feel better about my new unhealthy love.

8 comments:

jaesi said...

you deserve cupcakes after yesterday....

Heidi said...

So I have only tried the vanilla cupcake with the strawberry frosting so far. My Sister in laws favorite is the chocolate chocolate. Have you tried that?

Aleisha said...

oh I went there yesterday and got the strawberry. YUMMY!!!!

Jennie Minor said...

I wish that I could be in love with those. They look so good...Right now I am just lusting...can you ship some to me?? ;)

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

I loved the raspberry chocolate - how can you pick a favorite!! Coby bought $11 worth last time, so I can't laugh.

Mindi said...

it could be worse--you could order 12 like i did last time and have your husband bitch for a week about how you paid 25 bucks for something i could have bought at harmons for $6.00-

carly k said...

FYI...I can eat a whole cupcake in one, yes one, bite. The kids at work ask me to do it for them at least once a shift...probably shouldn't do that the sake of my saddle bags... I like the coconut and vanilla/strawberry ones the best... Very much a love/hate relationship!!

Ryan said...

I think about the coconut one everyday.