Thursday, May 22, 2008

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
A couple of months ago my younger bro and I were driving my Grandma Lundin's sweet 1998 Ford Crown Victioria. Why we were driving it I can't remember. {Relatives please DO NOT pass this story on to grandma} Anywho I went around a turn and pressed a little too hard on the accelerator and holy cow that car hauled A! I totally peeled out. After that we were laughing with our hair blowing in the wind driving alot too fast. Then the thought occurred to us what in the world are they doing putting V8 engines in old lady cars? SCARY! No one past the age of 70 should be driving these hot rods. I mean really everybody knows how scary old drivers are. I now see why the Police are driving these babies. If they weren't so freakin' ugly I would consider owning one for the Haul A feature.

5 comments:

Jennie Minor said...

I'm telling your grandma! :)

Unknown said...

The Lou Mobile rocks!

Mindi said...

1. i'm telling your grandmother before jennie can, and
secondly, you KNOW you could have the chad pimp that baby out with some sweet 22's and undercarriage lighting----

The Wallis Family said...

It's a 1997! Yeah, it's even older. All that power scares me a bit.

{Annie N.} said...

Don't you guys dare call her! She'll never let me drive it again. LOL! We would totally win Jami.