It Susie's big day today! Just wanted to give her a shout out. Hope you are doing something fun. Here are a few of my favorite things about Sue:
When Susie around you are always entertained. She is hilarious!
She is always truthful even if it hurts your feelings.
She is very smart. She is very adventurous, for example she goes to Antarctica almost every winter. She is crafty. Like for example the picture below it was the opening of Star Wars and she sewed herself a Queen Amaidala costume showed up at the movie and everyone stepped out of her way and bowed down to her. Genius way to get to the front of a very long line. heh? I'm counting down the days till we get to fly out and see you! Happy!Happy!
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Susie! She needs to dress up like for Cutler. He loves Star Wars, he would want to meet her & get her autograph.
Tell Susie hi for me. I like her alot and wish I was more awesome like she is:)
HAPPY BDAY! :)
I love Susie!!!! Happy Birthday. I have got to email her and see how she is doing. She is hilarious. I always love being around her.
Happy Birthday Susie!! If you read this it has been soo long since i have seen you! i've been thinking about you today.. having woodward flashbacks.. the good ole days??? Hope you have a good one!
Can't wait to see you Sue!! Happy Birthday. We miss you tons.
Thanks for all the wonderful birthday wishes. Much appreciated! I hope you're all doing well. I'd love to hear from you.
Love,
Sue
HB Susie! I think your sewing skills are awesome! Love the costume...so impressive. Hope you have a great day!
Post a Comment