Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Luke!


Today is our Lukey Boy's Birthday. It's amazing how time flies when you have kids. I can't believe he is already four! We had a little party for him at Jumpin' Jacks. It was Thomas the Train themed. We had a good time. That is a fun place and a great work out for the kiddies. I hiked up one of the slides with Hallie in my arms and I about croaked after.

11 comments:

Heather T. said...

Happy Birthday Lukey !! Thanks for inviting Bode and I to your party, we had a great time !!! Hope you had a great birthday !!!!!!!!

bows and more said...

Hey Annie, I am sorry! I actually remembered after i dropped the book off that I was suppose to do two weeks in a row, because you did two weeks in a row, so sorry my bad! I had to speak in sac. meeting so I was kind of out of it! It was no big deal though! Cute pictures! Happy B-day Luke!

Lisha said...

Happy Birthday Luke! I like his new haircut! He's definitely your son, what a cutie! That place looks fun where you had his party!

Jami Hansen said...

Happy Birthday Luke! I tried taking Ryker on those slides & I was breathing so hard. You can't hold a kid on those slides. Jumpin Jacks is a fun place, Luke probably loved it.

Mindi said...

hb to luke!! my girls are excited to see some "pants off" action at our house next week!!

Mike and Debbie said...

Happy B-day Luke! Can't believe he's that old already! He is such a cutie!!

Megal said...

Happy Birthday Luke. That is sheer craziness that he is already four! What a fun boy you have!

[BrookeO] said...

Holy Cow 4! They grow up waaaaay too fast. Fun party, cute boy.

Whitney and Chris said...

Hey Annie! Sorry its taken me so long to get back to you. I am in school (yep, still going!) Tuesday-Thursady during my lunch break, but I'd love to plan lunch for a Monday or Friday! Let me know what day works best for you. 229-3957 Your kids are the cutest!

Malea Ellett said...

Happy Birthday to Luke!! Looks like such a fun party!!

Jennie Minor said...

HB Luke! I can't believe that he is already 4. He is so cute and looks like a fun party.