Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Fishing Enterprise Reserevoir


It's that time of year when Chad is itching to go fishing. Good thing my kids are totally into it too. Hallie was fighting Luke for his fishing pole, I guess it's time to get her one. This is just another reason why Chad wants to move to Enterprise. So he can be at the lake in 5 minutes and just another reason why I don't want to move there....:)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Heather T. said...

That is a great picture. Why would you not want to be able to do this more often? hee hee

jaesi said...

oh what I wouldnt give to be there....

Mindi said...

tell him as soon as enterprise has a target.

that'll keep him here for a while.

Lisha said...

We went fishing at Enterprise Reservour once a long time ago. I really liked it. I think it's beautiful up there! Maybe if you keep fishing there every once in awhile, Chad will realize it's just a hop skip and a jump from home and there is no reason to up and move there!:)

Jennie Minor said...

Is he still talking about moving to Enterprise? AGGGGHHHH The pic is great!