Wednesday, May 21, 2008

GRRRRR.....

Draw Customized Symbols - ImageChef.com
I wasn't going to post about my "crappy" day yesterday but, then I thought maybe it will be a good way to vent. Maybe I'll laugh about it some day... Probably not.
It started out like any other day... usual stuff and then at about 4 o'clock it hit. I walked in to get my sweet Hallie out of her crib she had just woken up from her nap. This is always my favorite time with her we cuddle and she is always so happy and sweet. That was not the case yesterday.. Right when I open the door I was hit by a wave of stink. As I got closer to her I screamed. She had taken off her diaper and pooped the biggest poop a baby of her size could ever poop. Then proceeded to rub it around on all the wood of her crib, the white crib bumper, her doll, her hair and everything within her reach. I'll I could think of was swear words, and who the freak is going to clean up this mess? Oh yeah that's me...unfortunately. SO I clean it up {while dry heaving} and wash everything. Spray the naughty baby down in the sink. Game Over... WhatEver! Not two hours later my kids are in the tub and Luke starts yelling "mommy I pooped in the tub." OH NO YOU DIDN'T. Sure enough more poop for me to clean up. Swear words. Then about an hour later Chad noticed he had stepped in some poop. {Where it came from we don't know} It was tracked all over the kitchen floor. Chad looked at me like help. I thought I was going to have a break down. I told him it was all his I was done with cleaning up crap. Then I went and hid in my room the rest of the night. Holy Crap! Glad that day is over.

14 comments:

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

ey - yi - yi!!! I am NOT looking forward to those days ahead of me!

Jennie Minor said...

OH GROSS! I hate the smell of poop! AHHH But I am not going to lie I kinda laughed too! I am sorry that you had such a bad day. You were having a good day when I was talking to you. Hope you don't have to have another poo experience like that again.

[BrookeO] said...

NO WAY! You have to blog about those days...I am sorry but as the saying goes, "shit happens" right?!!

Mindi said...

OMGosh!!! i don't know why you aren't laughing, cuz i'm laughing my ASS off right now!!!!

hehehehehehehe. welcome to the club. it only gets better!!

sorry i said ass on your blog.

Aleisha said...

Oh Annie,
I am so sorry. That isn't even fun at all. Oh, I can't believe all those poop incidents happened in the same day. That is just one bad luck day I guess. I love to vent on the blog. It is the best. You will look back at this day and laugh......someday!

Jami Hansen said...

I am so sorry. I haven't had that incident yet. Ryker has big round, hard poop that sticks to his butt hole. Sorry that really doesn't sound good. I hope that doesn't ever happen to you again.

jaesi said...

kids and poop, not a good combo.

Kena said...

Annie, I don't even know what to say....so crappy!!

Malea Ellett said...

he he he he, I'm so sorry, but that is sooo funny! And so not at the same time! I"m so sorry for your shizzy (literally) day!!!

Lisha said...

Wow Annie! That is horrible! It really can't get any worse than that! Hopefully that was a one time occurence! Yuck!

Kate said...

That is soooo funny!! (probably not for you but, I got quite a laugh from it):)

Heidi said...

Oh I laughed hard. I had a day yesterday too. Not a poop day, but close. Throw up and pee. Does that compare? It's a moment we don't have to enjoy as mothers.

Mike and Debbie said...

Wow...talk about when it rains, it pours. Maybe it was good that it happened all in one day? Three times is the quota for anyone's year, right?!? So crappy.

Heather B said...

Oh my word, that is crazy to have so much POOP in ONE day!! I've heard of kids doing this open their diaper and smear it around thing...so is their any way to prevent it? Any secrets on getting the stuff clean? Please help prepare us for the holy crap day ahead of us all. Sorry you had it, hope it never comes again!