Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ugly face tag

 

Jaesi tagged me for this one and I think I win hands down! What the? Yeah we were doing the little donut eating contest at Halloween and whoever took this picture is not my friend. Yikes. I do have a neck in there somewhere. I now tag...Jennie,Carly, Kena, Brooke (if she still looks at my blog) and of course Mindi (cause I know she'll actually do it :))
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

good job for posting it! I have so many photos {deleted now} of my unphotogenic face.

jaesi said...

I freaking LAUGHED OUT LOUD! awesome Annie awesome.

Mindi said...

my, which one to choose?? you know i will get on it.

carly k said...

Fantastic! This should be entertaining, but I don't know if I can top your sweet pic!

Christina P. said...

I am sorry. I feel bad because I am laughing so hard right now!!

Mike and Debbie said...

My first comment to myself was...what the heck?!? And then, has Annie gone goth? Too funny!

Jennie Minor said...

LOVE THE PIC! I posted mine last night. I think that I win though! haha

Megal said...

I think you look hot! Red is a color that you should think about next time you go in to have that hair of yours done! I bet Chad would be all about it!

Whitney and Chris said...

Annie!! I'm so glad I found you! (thanks to Jaesi for being so great and having so many friends!) Your blog is great! Your kids are adorable and your ugly face is classic!! I know we say this every time we bump into each other, but seriously.... let's do lunch!!!

[BrookeO] said...

Um. Yes I check you blog, only like every day and...do I have to?!