Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Love google reader

A couple of weeks ago I was getting a little frazzled that I never had enough time to check out every one's blogs. It seemed like every time I'd sit down to check um out my kids would get into things or sneak out of the house. Now thanks to Aleisha for telling me how to use it, I use google reader. You just enter the blogs you want to keep up on and it alerts you when the put a new post up. Which is so much faster than looking through every one's blogs to see if they had new stuff on. SO anyway I hope I haven't offended any of you by not leaving comments over the past month or so. Life has just gotten too crazy! Check out Google reader if you're feeling the same way. CLickHerE

3 comments:

Mindi said...

don't know how we lived so long without it.

Mindi said...

p.s. i HAVE been offended by your lack of comments. but i have gone to therapy and i am now over it and forgive you.

Aleisha said...

Yeah!!! You did it. It is seriously awesome don't you think? I swear I am on the computer for 15 mins instead of hours. It is the best. I love the halloween picture. That is a hilarious tag.