Sunday, May 18, 2008

Main Street Park Fun....






Every time we go to this new park my kids are in heaven. It is such a cool little park with all it's water features. It will sure be nice this summer, of course I might have to get in so I can bare the heat.

6 comments:

Dana said...

I absolutely love this place. We go there at least twice a week. I am kind of bummed that school is getting out because that means it will just be busier. Your kids are too cute Annie and that suit on Hallie is killer I love it. We will have to go together sometime.

jaesi said...

look how cute their swimsuits are!
What a sly look on Lukes face.....hilarious!

Jennie Minor said...

This park a;waus looks like so much fun! The pics of your kids are adorable!

Kate said...

So cute!! I love Hallie's suit and bedding from earlier post. You have the best style.

Mindi said...

i have loved going there, but as it's currently about 103 degrees outside, i'm hiding out in my air-conditioned house.
cutest kids ever!

bows and more said...

Sunday was great! I love hallie's swimming suit! You have the best taste! I need youto tell me all your cute girly fashion secrets! Looks like a fun time!