For the past couple of days I have been babysitting Mindi's girls. I found myself laughing the other night as Chandler and Abbey fought over who was sleeping by Hallie. Chandie or "Ashantie" (Chad's nickname for her) won as you can see.
Then laughing even harder when I heard Chandler tell one of her friends she didn't want to play because she wanted to play with Luke and Hallie. I think I win on the whole situation. Wait....NO! Mindi does cause she's in Hawaii. But I'm feeling rather hooked up at her gorgeous house, driving her sweet ride, eating her food and "chillaxing" on her dope red couch that I would totally steal if I could figure out how to get the humongous thing out the door. :) JK Such cute girls every time Chad comes over a flock of neighborhood girls show up for entertainment it is so cute. What a fun neighborhood they have. Wish I could afford to live over there. Hope you have a fun time in Hawaii Mindi. As you probably know the kids are off safely to their new babysitters.

2 comments:
How cute is that pic? Love the Clove girls and am jealous that you got to babysit them.
AWWWWWWWHHH you have just brought a little tear to this mother's eye tonight, annie!!! that picture is so precious, and i had no doubts that ashantae would win.
i know it's hard watching other people's kids, but you are awesome to us and to them! thank you so much for blessing our lives!!!!
didn't you know that the chad is something of a legend down in these sage hollow parts......he's gonna need to start up a fan club with real dues and everything!
Post a Comment