Sunday, June 1, 2008

Perfect evening in Pinevalley


On Friday Chad was itching to go fishing, so we headed up to Pinevalley. As you can see it was beautiful up there. The weather was perfect too.


I wouldn't say it was warm enough to strip down to your skiveys, but Luke thought so.

I think it's safe to call fishing an obsession for Chad

Hallie enjoyed herself immensely. I'm afraid I've got an outdoorsy girl on my hands. Of course Chad couldn't be happier about that.

17 comments:

jaesi said...

Oh it is soooo beautiful. Im missing that place so much.

Luke is the best. I love it.

Amy said...

I havent checked your blog for too long, too cute! I love your photography skills, your cute kids, your thankful lists that always make me laugh:) and thanks for the fun party, Kaden had fun!! pictures were so cute!

Malea Ellett said...

Look at your cute pictures!! I love days like these being with your cute family!

Jill Wittwer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill Wittwer said...

Cute kiddos! Pine Valley is always so refreshing!

Jami Hansen said...

I love going fishing, that looks like alot of fun. Pine Valley looks really pretty. I need to bug Dan about taking me camping & fishing. I love doing things like that. Luke you look comfortable, you have to feel like that when your fishing. Cute kid.

Aleisha said...

That is so fun. We went there last weekend. It is beautiful there huh? Every day my kids are asking when we are going to Pine Valley again to fish. They thought it was so fun and we didn't even get a fish. Jason did find a dead one and tried to claim it for a catch. ha ha ha.

Jennie Minor said...

how fun! I wish we had some place like that to go. Hallie is so cute, and I LOVE that Luke takes his clothes off. He is so funny!

Mike and Debbie said...

Those are great pics! I love Pinevalley! Looks like the perfect relaxing Friday evening!

Lisha said...

It doesn't get better than that! Pine Valley is one of a kind. What a fun family activity!

Mindi said...

i love that, even at pine valley, it is "pants off" for the lukester.

i heart him

bows and more said...

Looks like a beautiful day! Love the pictures!

russandkatie said...

don't mind at all, I added you to mine :)

Heather B said...

Shut up, did you take that first picture? Wow!

Dana said...

Looks like tons of fun. I used to go fishing up there like every week a long long time ago. I miss it up there.

Kena said...

I love that you just pick up your family and head. I think that is so fun! I really need to be more like that.

Laurie said...

Annie....beautiful pictures!!! Darling family...I've got to have you stop by and see what's up with my computer and why I can't post pictures....stop by when you are driving by some day :)