I Seriously have the coolest ward! They always do the best Enrichment. Tonight they did Hollywood Squares and had a few of us dress up like celebrities. They had it decorated so cute. Lots of time and talent were put into this. My favorite was Oprah (a.k.a Kelsi) So entertaining. What do you know even Zac Efron showed up!
7 comments:
i'm pretty sure they could get me to come out to one like that.
awesomeness.
Oprah was a bit freaky...:)
You make a great Martha.
And who were Mike and Emily? Im think the Obamas....am I right?
What a fun ward you have! You look great too! Loved the Oprah and Super Nanny.
Annie, I found your blog from Amy's. We have the same backdrop, how funny. Great minds think alike. Last night was way fun, we really do have a great ward!! Email me your email and I will send you an invite to my blog. My email is shannabundy@hotmail.com
PS.Those pictures of your kids are so dang cute, I can't believe how big your little girl is getting, she is such a doll.
hilarious.
J they are Donnie and Marie Osmond! HAHA! too funny!
Seriously how do these ladies come up with stuff like this? I continually pray that I don't get put on the enrichment committee because I'm so not creative. You looked fantastic.
Post a Comment