Thursday, June 12, 2008
Our Girls Trip Highlights
We had such a fun time! We flew to Denver Colorado and then drove to Boulder. Susie lives up the canyon from Boulder in a little town called Nederland. Her Cabin/house was so cute and nice. They remodeled it and did such a good job. They had a jacuzzi that we took advantage of. It was pretty dang cold up there. Especially when you are use to such hot summers. We stayed there for 2 1/2 days and shopped around, hiked and ate a lot. It was so good to see Susie, I wish she lived closer. On the third day we got back on the plane and headed for SLC ate some more food and then headed up to Park City for two more days. It was cold there too. We got snowed on at one point. Pretty crappy when you only packed flip flops. During our trip we consumed 5 Carmel Apples from Rocky Mountain Chocolate factory! Every day we had to get one and share it between the 4 of us. They were so good we couldn't stop thinking about them. Fun times! Thanks again for the trip Mom! Now back to reality.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
you girlies are sooo pretty!
Looks like grrreat fun! And Bode is getting big...he is sooo cute.
I loved the slide show. It looks like you had so much fun!!
What a beautiful place. I want to go on a fun trip.
you have such a cute family. I'm glad you had fun and sorry you're back to reality :)
Looks like lots of fun!! I love the white chocolate and cinnamon covered appeles from Rocky Mountain!! YUMMY!!
You guys are all so dang cute! Looks like so much fun!
Looks like you guys had a blast! It's always fun to do stuff with just the girls. I love the picture of you in the cowgirl hat. You look hot!
So fun! You all look great! Suzie looks good as always!
Hi Annie! I found your blog through Jami's. I loved the pictures of your trip. How is Susie doing--she looks so good!
I'm packed, let's go back!
Post a Comment