I'm so excited to say that tomorrow very early in the morning my Mom, Amber, Heather, Bode & I are flying out to see my sister Susie in Boulder CO. I haven't seen her for almost a year. We are going to stay with her for a couple days then we are going to Park City for a few more. Did I mention that my kids aren't coming? Not that I don't love them...but every mom needs a little break.
7 comments:
Yup, I'm a little jealous.
okay, so a lot
Yay! Glad you get a little break and girl time! That will be so fun!
you all know i have a firm testimony in the fact that if you leave them, you get to love them a little bit more when we get back. legit.
have so much fun, and thanks again for watching my rug rats~!
Have fun! Tell Suz hi.
Have a fabulous time! That sounds so fun! Enjoy yourself!:)
Relax! Have alot of fun. Your dad told me in church those kids keep you really busy that you need a break. Enjoy!
That's great Annie!! You deserve it!! Who has your kids?
Post a Comment