thoughts of a flighty woman
I do! I just finished Breaking Dawn today and I am anxious to see what I dream about tonight! I'll be honest when I first started reading Twilight I got a little nervous in the dark. :)
totally. I am about 200 pages away from being done and my mind is CONSUMED all day and all night.its been a good, a little odd, and entertaining read so far.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I do! I just finished Breaking Dawn today and I am anxious to see what I dream about tonight! I'll be honest when I first started reading Twilight I got a little nervous in the dark. :)
totally. I am about 200 pages away from being done and my mind is CONSUMED all day and all night.
its been a good, a little odd, and entertaining read so far.
Post a Comment