Monday, August 4, 2008

Dinner & Desert

We made this at my Pampered Chef party and it was delightful! And pretty easy to make. Must try it, it rivaled my favorite dish at Pasta Factory.


{Click on picture to enlarge recipe}

Then for dessert I made this:

Fried Ice Cream

1 cube of butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup pecan (optional)
3 cups rice krispies
1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream

Melt butter; add brown sugar and nuts, mixing well. Add Rice Krispies. Put half crub mixture in bottom of 9x13 inch pan. Open ice cream and slice in about 1 inch slices and put in pan, covering crumbs. Sprinkle reamaining crumb mixture over ice cream pat down and sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar. Freeze for about 1 hour. Can be served with fudge and carmel topping.

4 comments:

jaesi said...

delish...i want this right now!

Megal said...

how come i can't see what you made for the dinner dish? I am intrigued. sorry that i missed that party. crazy week.

Jennie Minor said...

I can't see what you made either! But I am excited to try out the fried ice cream. My boys LOVE that stuff!

Jen K said...

Yummy! You always have an open invitiation to come to Roosevelt. I'm sure the family would love to see you.