*I'm so excited for fall I can't stand it
*I'm bored with my kitchen and living room It needs a change. I want to paint a wall or something.
*I'm sick of hunting season already, and it just started.
* I really want a bigger car, but don't want a car payment.
* I think Hallie is so cute I could squeeze her. Luke is cute too, but it's the babyness that makes her so cute.
* I want to go to a fun fall carnival like you see in the movies. Maybe the one from Sweet Home Alabama.
* I wish I could lose 10 pounds, but I'm not motivated enough. I like food too much.
* My fridge is bare. I need to go grocery shopping which I dread.
* I'm freaked out that I'm turning 29 soon. 30 is dangerously close. I've been thinking I am 21 for at least 7 years now.
* I wish I had my own cook. I hate cooking dinner.
* I wish that all my friends lived in St.G. I miss them too much and hate the rift it creates not living by each other.
* I would love to go on a vacation with just my hubby. No kiddies.
* I wish Chad didn't work so much.
* I wish I could go buy a whole new wardrobe for myself and Chad.
* I wish I could get motivated to deep clean my house and closets.
* Our frog that we have had for 6 years died yesterday.
* I hate washing and blow drying my hair. It takes too long!
* I just switched to DirectTv so Chad can watch his precious football games, and I know I'm going to be kicking myself in a couple of days.
* So the last one leads me into another confession. I hate football season! It takes over my house!
15 comments:
You are awesome Annie! I can agree with many of those same things!
Very nice - I can't believe we are getting close to 30 either! I still think I am young too ... you are if you think it right?!
p.s. I think Hallie is so stinking cute too!!
Holy crap! Your frog died??? It must be near the end of the world...
Oh, poor froggy!! I agree with Vaca with hubby, the cook thing, oh how my house needs a good deep cleaning, 10(okay mabey 20) pounds, 30! oh crap!, I hate, hate, hate washing an drying my hair!
Ditto for me on most of those things, especially the hair! I go as long as I possibly can with nasty hair! It's horrible to admit, but sometimes I even go as long as a week. Gross!!
I love it!!!
man your old! ;)
Okay, PLAY DATE, LUNCH or BOTH!!!
when where....email me.
Im here till Sept 24.
I love it! I feel ya on a lot of those! I wish I lived closer too :(. Someday maybe...let's just plan on all living in the same retirement home at least :)!!
juicy confesssshhhhh...
i hate football season too.
i just got dish yesterday and i miss my tivo.
you NEED to go on vacay with the chad! you know people with 'hook ups'--get on it!!
Holy cow--you mean there is a start and an end to hunting season? I thought it lasted all year! I love your list!
Do you know that I love that you 'stole' this idea. I love your list and think everyone should do it.
I could pretty much copy and paste your list on mine, everything except for the frog death, ours is still hoppin' only had him a week!!!
Again, love this!
Im game any day next week....
just let me know!
I have the same issues with just about everything you listed! The joys...!
what? your frog really died?? holy cow, it's been alive forever! were you so excited!!!!!! Or do you kind of miss him? just a little????
Yes your husband does work too much.....he is just so dang nice!! Many people benefit from his addiction to work :)!!
He did such a great job for us!! Love, love being able to get a little more organized!!
Your blog is so cute Annie...and how fun to have all of these posts for ever....you'll never be sorry...your kids will love reading them :)....love you guys!!
Post a Comment