A few of us got together the night before to catch up on old times and dig
into some blondies at Applebees. We talked till we were sure they were
going to kick us out.
The first part of the reunion we had a lunch at the park so we could
see every one's kids.
After good food, a raffle, an intense game of musical chairs and Jeopardy
we all just mingled. Ashlynn and Megan did such a good job planning the
whole thing! Thanks girls!

TL: Jen Karren, Kena SLater, me, Laurie Nelson
BL: Brandee Williams, Malea Ellett & Erica Bishop
Nicole Hadley, Sierra, Jamey, Jamie Andrew, Laurie & me
Me, Megan Marchant & Lisha Hoopes
They were a lot of our girls who weren't able to come that we missed,
but don't worry girls you were in the sweet slide show. Nick Nield even
snuck Kevin & Brandee's wedding announcement in. Too funny! Oh and
one of Nick N pulling Debbie's braid. Love it!
{ Oh and girlies who weren't there Ashton Prince was nominated to do the
next reunion in 5 years.}
More stolen pictures:


17 comments:
Looks like tons of fun. I know that Jen had a blast with all of you guys. You all look gorgeous in those pics!
I am sad I didn't get a photo op with you! I had a lot of fun too, I am glad I got to see everyone.
So good to see all of your faces. You girls are all so beautiful and fun.
Yippee! And actually a few tears...I have been waiting and hoping for someone to post up some pics. So cute. So fun. Wish I could have been there. ---
xo
I had so much fun! I loved seeing everyone and hanging out. You guys all have such awesome husbands and cute kids! I can't wait to get together again. Now I'm going to steal some of your pics.
I wish I could have been there!!!
You girls all look so cute. I am glad you had so much fun. I can't wait for details. When is the next play date???
That's awesome you still keep in touch with so many people. I have tried to block out my high school years. High School in Cedar City was not the greatest. Do you know my brother in law Coty Bundy? He was in your graduating class!!
Yea! You're awesome for posting pics! You all look fabulous by the way!! Glad you all had fun...wish I could've been there!
That was way fun! I think it turned out great and it was worth the drive to come and see everyone! Good times!
Ok so I'm glad I went!
Annie, all you ladies look so beautiful. Nick said it turned out so good. We are right behind you...next year.
Looks like fun! I am sad that I missed it! Maybe next time!
What a fun night! Your hair looked so cute!
so sad I wasn't there...and I agree with every one you girls look so good. Can't wait for the 15th reunion! OH WOW that sounds so weird.
you guys all look wonderful--so glad the reunion went well. and that the chad was there to support neal during the night. :)
Way cute blog Annie!!
I had so much fun catching up with "ole Friends" :)
Post a Comment