Happy Birthday Girlie! It is so fun that we have our birthday's two days apart. This girl and I will be forever friends... we are tied by laughing, flatulence, practically the same sense of humor, oh and the love of food. When no one else will put down the desserts and greasy food I know I can always count on Malea to join me in my guilty pleasures. She is so fun to be around and always so happy and contagious. As you all know she is very talented with the camera and photoshop. She is such a great mom, an ideal wife (Brandon scored),and wonderful sister and 2nd mother to Kyla. I've always looked up to Malea she is such a great example to me. I'm so lucky to call her my friend. I hope you have a fantastic Birthday! I can't believe we are 29! Next years the kicker! Love ya!

P.S.
Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes & gifts, and thanks to Chad for getting me my King size bed! I'm Lovin' that!
11 comments:
Happy Birthday Malea !!
tHANKS SO MUCH! yoU ARE SO SWEET. anD WHERE THE HECK did you find that picture??! THat is so funny!
Happy Birthday to Malea! She is so much fun.
KING SIZE BED!!! nice.
So...since my bum is on the mend here in town...lets get together one more time while I am stuck here....sound good?
hb to malea!
hb malea. hope you have a great day!
Congrats on the bed. Good job Chad.
Happy Birthday Malea! Hope you have the greatest day ever!
Yea Happy Birthday Malea!
Happy Birthday to you both!!
PS coming to SG the 2-16, i would la la luff to get together...
King size NICE!! We are walking most mornings at 9:00 call me when you can come.
p.s. I just tagged ya, check it out on my blog to see what it is all about
You guys are too cute and the pioneer pic is a crack up!
Post a Comment