It's another one of my BFF's birthdays! Yeah you are now as old as I am. :) Man I have the best friends! Kena is so fun...she is a riot to be around. Once you get this girl laughing there is no stopping it! I can always count on Kena to cheer me up or put me in a good mood. I must say I was a little bummed in High School when she met her soul mate and was from then on was "Married" yep she knew it and we knew it. But we still had our good times and many girls nights at Jen Atkin's. One nice thing about being one of the last of my friends to get married was they made me come sleep over when there hubbies were out of town. :) Kena and I had some good chats and laughs. I should thank Nick for all the hunting trips that gave me an excuse to go hang out with Kena. Well Chicka I hope you have a good birthday! So glad we still get together often. Love ya!

6 comments:
Yeah for Kena! I heard about the cute apron you made her, wow you are crafty!!!
Thanks Annie! Love ya!
Oh ya....love the Simpsons!
Happy Bday Kena!
I just love all your flashback pics, they make me laugh - good times!
HB Kena! Your laugh is something truly infectious and I love it too!
Happy birthday Kena!
Post a Comment