Thursday, October 2, 2008

Quirks

Tagged by Tonya

Definition of quirk: n. 1. A peculiarity of behavior; an idiosyncrasy: "Every man had his own quirks and twists" Harriet Beecher Stowe. 2. An unpredictable or unaccountable act or event; a vagary: a quirk of fate.

Rules: Link the Person who Tagged you. Mention rules on your blog. Tell about 6 quirks of yours. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same. Leave a comment to let them know.


1. I hate wasting things. I have issues with grocery sacks. It bothers me when I have a whole hoard of them. I started recycling them at Walmart, and bought the reusable sacks. (I had this problem even before everyone went "Green").

2. I can't wear a blue shirt with denim jeans. My sister Susie use to get after me telling me they clashed. Now I just can't do it.

3. I love check lists. I get a great feeling when I check off stuff on my to do list. There for I love notepads and paper to make my list.

4. I have anxiety over a dirty car. Having kids I've had to relax a lot but it still bothers me.

5. I have a purse fetish. If Chad would let me I would have a new purse weekly

6. I can't stand it when there are dishes in my sink.

Now that you all know what a nut I am I tag:
Jennie, Malea,Erica B, Kena, Brandee, & Lesley

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Quirks huh...Where do I start. The possibilities are endless.

p.s. A new purse every week. That would be fabulous.

TK said...

I love these Quirks I think I am 4 of 5 that I should have put on my lists. I totally can leave the dishes. :) You need to come see my new purses.