Thursday, November 27, 2008

Helicopters & Airplanes

This morning Chad took Luke up to his friends hanger to see the planes. He was in heaven. Luke might be giving up his love for trains in exchange for airplanes. Lately he has been asking constantly if we can go to the airport and fly in a plane. My sister Susie flew in on Tuesday night so we took the kids to see her come in. The second he got a chance to talk to her he asked if he could go on the airplane.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

TK said...

I don't know if you are up to this but my brother in law ownes a plane and loves to let the kids get in and he starts the engine. Let me know when you are free and lets take the kids

Jami Hansen said...

My boys would love to play in an airplane. Someday I will take them on an airplane. Those are really cute glasses. I need some glasses. I'm sick of contacts. Your tree looks really cute at the Jubilee Trees. I try to make my tree look cute. It is to much work. How was your Thanksgiving?

Christina P. said...

I love the picture of him sitting in the helicopter! That is every little boys dream!!

Amy said...

how fun kaden would be jealous! your family pics turned out soo cute! who took them???