Shut Up! That is so not Greg! Oh - I know we never see each other and stuff, but I seriously miss you family. I love each one of you so much! The entire Crapo fam still talks about the Turners and cares what's going on with you all. This totally makes me just want to bring everyone down to see all of you!
2 comments:
Shut Up! That is so not Greg! Oh - I know we never see each other and stuff, but I seriously miss you family. I love each one of you so much! The entire Crapo fam still talks about the Turners and cares what's going on with you all. This totally makes me just want to bring everyone down to see all of you!
Oh my gosh...Suzie looks so happy (and about 20yrs younger!!) and Greg--when did he get so big!!??
Post a Comment