Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Cards

For those of you that I didn't have an address for these are the Christmas card I sent out this year. Yes I realize there are 4 but Malea does such a good job at making them that I couldn't pick one so I just printed a bunch of different ones. Merry Christmas!











11 comments:

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

They are all my favorite - totally cute pictures & designs.

Jill Wittwer said...

I love them, we need her to do pictures for us!

Kena said...

Darling!! Love the snow pics too!

Mike and Debbie said...

We got ours yesterday! Made my day!! Thanks! Super cute idea to put the "D" behind you all. Love it!

Jayci said...

Adam & I got your Christmas card and it was so cute! Thanks for sending us one. We'll keep it on the fridge and think of you often :)

Meladie said...

They all are so cute Annie! Thanks for sending us one...I admit, I'm totally not on the ball enough to do cards this year! Maybe next year...your girl does an amazing job! I love all the cute designs, not to mention the very cute pics of such a cute family!

candice said...

Who did your pictures? They are adorable! Merry Christmas!

Aleisha said...

I love them all!!! How cute!

Erica B said...

I wouldn't have been able to pick either. They are all so cute. I never get even one good one of all of us. Your family is darling.

Merry Christmas!!

Lesley said...

Love them all! I would have used all four too!

[BrookeO] said...

I love this. ALL OF THEM.
SO cute.