Dang, that does take talent! Let's just hope she never finds the scissors to become that kind of hairdresser! I'm so sad about my little girls hair :( Thanks for your comment though...it makes me feel better to know I'm not the only mom out to have such a castastropy!
10 comments:
That's fully AWESOME!!
She is so freakin' cute! I still get the round brush all tangled in my hair!!
nice job Hallie, does she give lessons?
I was thinking a super model. In the first picture with her hair blowing in the wind, she is totally striking a pose!
She is a natural at it!
that's great! she is so dang cute!
Dang, that does take talent! Let's just hope she never finds the scissors to become that kind of hairdresser! I'm so sad about my little girls hair :( Thanks for your comment though...it makes me feel better to know I'm not the only mom out to have such a castastropy!
Love it!!
shes the cutest thing! i love it too!
She totally looks like a rockstar in the first picture with those bangs! so cute.
Post a Comment