
Since Megan doesn't have her own blog I thought I would post this. I can't get over it. So crazy Yeah Megs! Can't wait to meet the little guy! (the email below is from Megan or most likely Mindi)
Um...So that baby girl we had coming our way gave us a little surprise tonight and decided to come out a baby boy! We welcomed Cole Jeffrey on Tuesday night at 5:49 p.m. He weighed 7 lb. 8 oz. and was 19 1/2 inches long. He is just perfect and came out round and bruise free. Labor and delivery went great and we are trying to get used to referring to "her" as "him." Shocker! Love, Megan
8 comments:
Congrats Megan and hold strong with the now blog thing!!! I support you!
I mean NO blog thing!
That is crazy!
Congrats Megan! He's perfect and I love his name!
That is quite the surprise!
Ooooah! He's so cute! Congrats!
Awesome story! Can't wait to meet the little guy!
no way! i cannot believe that! i bet she had everything all ready all girly! thats crazy, you dont hear that often anymore!
Who looks this good (and skinny!!) after labor!!! seriously! congrats.
Post a Comment