Friday, February 13, 2009

Take the quiz

I had a baby shower for my niece last night and one of the games I did was celebrity baby match. No one got more than three answers right. Am I pathetic that I knew all but 3? Try it yourself and let me know how you do. I will put the answers in my comments box.


Celebrity Babies
Match the famous parents that have walked the red carpet to the name of their baby.

1. Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt ____ Rocco
2. Cindy Crawford & Rande Gerber ____ Stella
3. Courtney Cox & David Arquett ____ willow
4. Courtney Love & Kurt Cobain ____ Jett
5. Demi Morre & Bruce Willis ____ Delilah belle
6. Faith Hill & Tim McGraw ____ Dylan Jagger
7. Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin ____ Frances Bean
8. Nicole Richie & Joel Madden ____ Gracie
9. Jada Pinkett & Will Smith ____ Ireland
10. Katie Holmes & Tom Cruise ____ coco
11. Kelly Preston & John Travolta ____ Suri
12. Kim Bassinger & Alec Baldwin ____ apple
13. Madonna & Guy Ritchie ____ Shiloh
14. Lisa rinna & Harry Hamlin ____ scout Larue
15. Pamela Anderson & Tommy Lee ____ Harlow
16. Melanie Griffith & Antonio Banderas ___Presley Walker

6 comments:

{Annie N.} said...

1. 13
2. 16
3. 9
4. 11
5. 14
6. 15
7. 4
8. 6
9. 12
10. 3
11. 10
12. 7
13. 1
14. 5
15. 8
16. 2

Jayci said...

Um...I knew 9 of the 16. So, I don't know if that makes me pathetic or not. Whadda think? :)

Christina P. said...

I got 8 right! Obviously you don't read People Magazine as much as I do!!

jaesi said...

Im gonna name my next boy Turd! BEAT THAT CELEBRITYS!!!

Meladie said...

Um, I think i knew 2!! Sad. Cute game idea though! I'll have to remember that one!

{Annie N.} said...

Sad I'm still kicking everyone's butts except Megan she only missed one.
Christina I got 11 right silly. I read People, that's way I know all this useless crap. :)