I've been meaning to post about Valentine's Day but haven't had a chance to. Last year was a sucky Valentine's Day, so I was excited when this one turned out so fun. Since this is pretty much my journal you get to read about it or skip over it.
First off Chad refinished my bathtub with some fancy tile and I love it {for my Vday gift}. The bath is my sanctuary especially in the winter.
The day started out with a baby shower for one of my cousins. That was way fun cause a couple of cousins that live up north came and it's always fun seeing them. Then I headed over to Robert's a Kohle's and did some browsing, which is always fun with out my kids. Then we hit an early dinner with Amber and her hubby. We figured that dinner would take forever since our town was hopping with Parade of Homes people and Valentine's dates, but we got right in and got right out. So we decided we would hit a movie. We were having a hard time picking one we would all like so we decided to go to Paul Blart Mall Cop. I was nervous that it was going to be lame. OMG I laughed my butt off. I don't know if I was just in the right mood or what but this teenage boyfriend that was Iranian or something was hilarious! Every time he was in a scene I was laughing so hard I was crying. Chad was laughing pretty hard too, and he is hard to please when it comes to movies. Then to top off the night I went to Walmart after the movie and I ran in to one of my childhood friends Jayci that I haven't seen in a few years. It was so random she lives up north and she just happened to be at wallyworld at 9:30 pm in the candy isle. It was crazy! So fun to talk to her. We kind of reconnected through blogs a couple months ago so I felt like I just talked to her yesterday or something. I think blogs are the best. I don't think I could keep up with everyone otherwise. Well I hope you all had a fantastic Valentine's Day too. I need to get back in to the blog scene and see what everyone is up to.
1 comment:
a successful dinner and movie always hit the spot.
I need one. Ive heard that movie is hilarious. I want to see it.
Post a Comment